A 3 Week Yoga Retreat is for all of you who love exercising and taking care of your health. Beachbody created a special program to help you practice yoga and it is included for free in the Beachbody on Demand.
The program is perfect for beginners although it can also be used by more advanced practitioners. Therefore, if you have always had an interest in yoga, now the time has come to let go of any fears that you simply aren’t flexible enough. Because Beachbody not only makes sure you will be able to follow the program successfully throughout 3 weeks, but you will enjoy every step of the way.
From the very beginning to the advanced level in only 3 weeks
As oppose to traditional yoga classes, a 3 week yoga retreat was specially created to take you from the very beginning to the advanced level in only 3 weeks.Before Beachbody designed this program, it wasn’t available anywhere in the yoga world. What usually happens is that you have classes which are in line with your own level, so it can happen to be more or less advanced than the group.
With the 3 week yoga retreat, you don’t have to worry about whether or not you will be able to follow the program. Regardless of whether or not it will be your first time to try or you have done it already, Beachbody guarantees you will enjoy their yoga routine.
The program will:
- guide you through the very base of yoga lessons,
- help to reduce your stress levels and
- finally improve your flexibility and balance.
As for the equipment, you won’t need any, even though having a yoga mat, yoga block, and a strap would be rather helpful. True beginners among you would be pleased to know that every move has a modified version. They are all specially designed to help you easily follow along.
Furthermore, the trainers that Beachbody hired for this project will help you not only understand and love yoga, but it will make the entire learning process easy and super-fun! Each week has a different trainer, and the three of them are likable but also highly professional.
Each day, you will have a 30-minute or shorter class. The 21-day program provides you with a deeper understanding of yoga. Upon completion, you will be eligible for any yoga class where you will be able to hold your own.
- The first week starts with Vytas Baskauskas, a celebrity trainer with over 15 years of experience practicing yoga. He will provide a solid foundation and teach you all about yoga fundamentals, preparing you for the weeks to come.
- The second week is reserved for the Elise, a former dancer who became certified yoga instructor in Vinyasa and Hatha yoga. She worked with some of the A-list celebrities and had amazing results inspiring people to reach their full potential.
- Finally, you will improve your skills in the third week with Ted McDonald. Ted was Elite Adventure Racer and he is specialized in both Iyengar and Ashtanga yoga. During the last week of the program, you will learn how to improve your flexibility, strength, and focus. Ted’s guidance can also be helpful for those of you who want to achieve better results in higher-intensity programs.
Ready to get started? The 3 Week Yoga Retreat is now on Beachbody On Demand with 21 classes, a Quick Start Guide, Beginner’s Basic Video, a Pose Tracker, and a Class Calendar. It’s also free for Beachbody On Demand members! Sign up for Beachbody On Demand today.